How To Use All-Scripture-Verse Tracts for Bible Study
ASV-1 Student Work Sheet
1. Did the world evolve, or was it created? ___________________________
2. In whose likeness and image was mankind created? __________________
3. Why do we make likenesses or images? ___________________________
4. Who or what was the "Word" spoken of in John 1: 19 _________________
5. What part did He have in creation? _________________________________
6. What is the
real probability of the Theory of Evolution, as
7. Is mankind
inherently good, as some teach, or are we bom
with a sinful
8. Who was the
Father of Jesus Christ? Joseph or the Holy
9. For what
purpose was Jesus Christ bom?
10. According to
Rom. 3:23, is anyone sinless?
11. According to
Rom. 6:23, what is the priceto be paid for
12. What did God graciously do for mankind? ___________
13. In your own
words, what was Jesus really telling Nicodemus
in John 3:16? _________________________________
14. Then is it
sensible or true to call this beautiful truth
"The Plan of Salvation"? _____________________
15. What part does believing have in the salvation process? ____________
16. What was the
command of the Apostle Peter to those who had
17. Is it
sensible or true to call this beautiful truth "The
__________________________18. Is there any scripture detailing the salvation of anyone after Jesus died
[and rose again] who was not baptized in Jesus' name anywhere in the Book
of Acts? ____________________________
19. According to
Acts 4:12, is it possible to have salvation
the name of
20. According to
Romans 6:1,2, is it OK to sin so the grace of
_____________________21. What happens when we are baptized in the name of Jesus Christ according
to Romans 6:3,4; Galatians 3:27 and Colossians 2:12?
22. What are we
burying with Christ?
23. To what do we rise from our watery grave? _________________________________________________________________
24. What other
meaning does the Apostle Paul add to Romans
25. Is the
person who has experienced the Plan of Salvation
was before? (2
26. What has the
person who has experienced the Plan of
(2 Corinthians 5:17)
27. To be
obedient to the Gospel the first Apostles preached
UP WAY PUBLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL
P. O. Box 1015 - Kailua, Hi 96734 U. S. A.
created by God.
3. To show what the original was like to someone who cannot see the original.
4. Jesus Christ.
5. "Without Him was not anything made that was made."
6. Billions to one odds against it.
7. No. "...we have turned everyone to his own way."
8.The Holy Ghost, the Spirit of God.
9. To save His people from their sin....
10. All have sinned.
12. The giftof God is eternal life through Jesus Cluist our Lord.
13. Jesus is explaining the love, the grace, the mercy of God.
15. The Holy Spirit uses our belief to bring us under "pricked hewc' conviction of our sins.
16.When Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized everyone ofyou in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our Godshall call."
17. Yes. Obviously so.
21. We are buried with Him.
22. We are burying our old sin nature which we killed when we repented of our sins.
23. To walk in newness of life.
24. We put on Christ as we would put on a garment, so we are truly "in" Him.
26. A new creature in Christ Jesus with new desires and attitudes.
27. LIVE as a true new creature in Christ Jesus and share your testimony with
everyone you can.
more Total Gospel tracts from:
UP WAY PUBLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL
P. O. Box 1015
Kailua, HI 96734 U.S.A. Order No. ASV1SWEn Printed in U. S. A.
Please check our
Message of the Month
Index and Archive
Jesus Christ Ministries
Need to Travel?
Please see disclaimer
of tax exemption above.
Save Money and help
to spread the Gospel Worldwide.
|United Pentecostal Church International||